1. GENERAL REGULATIONS
- Activating premium account during or after the trial period, the purchaser or a third party acquires the possibility to use the service "Track Mobile" (the " Service") , allowing detection of a mobile device with a GPS receiver, on which is application is installed and activated.
- "Buyer" means the person who buys a premium service code electronically on the website of the Provider.
2. SERVICE ACTIVATION
- Service activation is account registration on page http://www.tracky-mobile.com, download the application from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simpledino.trackymobile), installation itself on the mobile device and pairing with an Internet account using a unique code generated confirmation and tracking.
- Service will never collect any personal data about client, except geographical position. Identification is provided by the phone name that client chooses in the pairing process.
- By providing all of the above data, the client agrees to the processing for internal purposes (eg. to improve service), and service provider claims that these informations will be not disclosed to third party.
- All communication between the Client and the Provider will be recorded maximum of six months, if the accoutn will be deactivated or subscription will be cancelled. If the client wants to delete the data earlier, it can be requested via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The storage and handling of all records will be conducted in accordance with the applicable law of the Czech Republic.
- The client is obliged to inform the user of the application "Tracky Mobile" over 15 years, which is the legal representative of user, by verifiable manner about service activation and its capabilities before service use, or in Birthday day of user, if user reaches the age during service use.
- For approval shall be considered confirmation dialog on the mobile device after you run the application, enter the unique code and its pairing.
- This approval may be withdrawn at any time and the Provider is obliged to deactivate and delete any account for which you should suspect that the consent was voluntary or conducted by a competent person.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The minimum duration of the contractual relationship between the Provider and the Client is determined according to the current subscription.
- Price for use of the Service consists of subscriptions relevant to chosen subscription, (more information see http://www.tracky-mobile.com/en/order/. Provider reserves the right to modify the current subscription price.
4. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- Providing service terminates on the expiry of the period for which was service subscribed.
- The client expressly wishes and agrees that all information that is provided will be used to identify the client activation and use of the Service. Client agree that collected and archived data are used for determine geographic position only. Provider is obliged these data (identification name for your phone, GPS coordinates, recording communication between the Client and the Provider) to dispose of after a period of six months from the date of Contract termination.
- The Client may at any time revoke your consent by deactivating the account.
6. FINAL CLAUSULES
- Furthermore, Client acknowledges that the provider is not liable for any damages resulting from service outages or inaccuracies or errors in position and / or movement of a mobile device. All data can only be considered approximate, the accuracy and the accuracy is limited by technology.
- Provider is not responsible for any damage caused by Service. All responsibility for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or consequential damages, covering third party, including the user's mobile device on which the application is "Track Mobile" installed is solely and exclusively by the client, to the fullest extent.
These Terms and Conditions are valid since April 2nd, 2014.